Goal: Preserve continuity through preventive services
- Meet with CEO or executive team to pinpoint needs, determine scope of project.
- Interview key staff individually to determine formal channels used to get the job done. Determine the informal links.
- Develop a matrix based on interview and/or psychometric (questionnaire) data.
- Provide summary report on each position assessed or company profile leading to "professional wills".
- Help develop continuity protocol.
- Consult to develop, and put in place, an internal disaster/trauma team.
- Provide awareness training though introductory seminars.
- Identify strategies for anticipating and managing change: workplace stress and resiliency training.
Goal: Stabilize organization through post-incidence services
- Facilitate internal communication
- Provide "survivor" support
- Coordinate EAP services through HR
- Team building/rebuilding
- Develop incident critique process
- Ongoing consultation as needed
- Protocol development